inkandwords

Friday, October 27, 2006

Rock and Roll

Today, I lean towards my favourite kind of music, Rock music.  

I have often wondered where the name came from, the banging of two rocks maybe?  Most likely it's because of the way the music has its own hands which grab and do their best to rock you.   Or is it the lyrics in their intensity and verve which describe the name 'rock' truly.

Whatever it is the music can only be described as awesome.  This isn't some faddish thought because rock seems to be on everyone's mind these days.  After the last chap leaves when the next big genre of music arrive I'm certain that I will still be here clutching onto my Evanescence CD case as 'My Immortal" plays in the background.

The CD currently on my mind is the new release from Bob Dylan.  After some years is being in the background of news with him being on the road touring.  This album is more or less vintage Bob.  Modern Times as it is called starts with 'Thunder on the Mountain'.  A kind of chant, if I may call it that, with the voice of God at the mountains.

Listening to it just remind you that whatever Bob Dylan offer we will keep lapping it up.

Cheers



Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home