inkandwords

Monday, December 18, 2006

December

Christmas here, is very disconcerting.  The same old song which we heard as kids are the same one still assailing our ears.  Its not that I hate the X-mas period its just that everyone seems to go into a whole celebratory mood (me included) which doesn't look justified at all.
 
I think it must be something with the ending of the year.  But who knows for sure that the new one won't bring more problems than the one almost winding up.  Fear of the unknown is some trait that people abandon in December on to embrace it in January when thing seem to be headed towards their usual course rather than what they had expected.
 
Even the most forlorn chap will try his best to join in the mood in the hope that one of the now-happy fellows with a little more to spare will dish out some.
 
That I think is the only good thing can cipher out of Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • Very much enjoyed the time I spent here...as a poet and an avid reader, I found it both enriching and enlightening. I thank you...

    By Blogger The Lettershaper, At 2:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home